Desert Group were involved from the very start of this project consulting on the design elements of the project along with the operational requirements needed for the green wall system at this site. The site consisted of 1 x large scale green wall along with 4 x courtyard green walls with the brief of being as creative as possible whilst sticking to a greenery theme. This private project involved liaising with the consultant and client for the project and coordinating with many external contractors along the way to ensure the system could be installed to a tight deadline.
Emirates Hills (Private Client)
United Arab Emirates
Scope of works
- Total project around 80m2.
- Nursery Grown Stock (All UAE sourced and grown).
- Large Green Wall pictured below ground level in basement.
- Uses a GRP drainage trough at the base of the structure to exert waste water whilst pumping away excess water to a drain located at ground level.
- Bespoke Design Service to meet the client’s needs.
- Plants grown and installed at the nursery to give maximum visual impression on installation.
- Ongoing maintenance Package taken up by the client for the site.